Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Making Adjustments

I've been back from Alaska for a couple weeks now and aside from being extraordinarily busy, I've been trying to make adjustments.  Specifically from a haggard expedition weary alpinist to somebody in shape to do some summer rock climbing.  It has been a slow transition.  Despite every day feeling like a "high-gravity day" I have some hopes to be in shape someday soon.

In the meanwhile, a few shots that I got from Marcus the other day.

Breaking on through.... 

....to the other side:  Digging through the cornice on the Colton-Leech.

Digging for pro on day two... before the storm.

More recently, Yannis getting his first day in at Index.

Marcus and I were also asked to participate in the CiloGear Propoganda Movies the other day.  I wish somebody would have told me that I sound like Jeff Spicoli.

No comments: